Bay and Jetty Fishing
A four to six hour trip that can begin in the morning or afternoon for up to four anglers. We will take you to nearby spots in and surrounding the Galveston bays and jetties to fish for Redfish, Trout, Flounder, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, & Shark.
Our experienced Captains will choose the best spots based on their successes throughout the fishing season.
What we provide on all trips:
- Licensed US Coast Guard Captain
- All essential safety equipment
- Deckhand - To maximize your fishing experience
- Tackle - Top quality rods, reels and a full supply of tackle
- Bait - Live & dead bait based on what we're after
- Ice - for your catch
- Fish Cleaning - We clean and bag your catch at no extra cost to you!
What you need to bring:
- Texas Fishing License with Saltwater Endorsement - You won't be allowed to fish without it. Make sure everyone has one
- White or Non-marking sole shoes
- Food/Drinks - Please bring igloos without wheels. NO GLASS containers will be allowed on board
- Sea Sickness Medication - If needed
- Separate Cooler - For your catch at the end of the day