Galveston Long-range Deep Sea Fishing
This is a full day of fishing for Snapper, Amberjack, Grouper, Tuna, Ling (Cobia), Kingfish, Wahoo, Dorado and Sailfish. Long range fishing trips leave the Galveston Yacht Basin early in the morning and go 85 miles out into the Gulf of Mexico.The fuel surcharge is included so that we can provide the best possible fishing experience. It allows us to personalize each trip and target the fish that you want to catch! This is standard among Galveston's top rated charter services.
What we provide on all trips:
- Licensed US Coast Guard Captain
- All essential safety equipment
- Deckhand - To maximize your fishing experience
- Tackle - Top quality rods, reels and a full supply of tackle
- Bait - Live & dead bait based on what we're after
- Ice - for your catch
- Fish Cleaning - We clean and bag your catch at no extra cost to you!
What you need to bring:
- Texas Fishing License with Saltwater Endorsement - You won't be allowed to fish without it. Make sure everyone has one
- White or Non-marking sole shoes
- Food/Drinks - Please bring igloos without wheels. NO GLASS containers will be allowed on board
- Sea Sickness Medication - If needed
- Separate Cooler - For your catch at the end of the day